A mere $50 provides a full year of unlimited access to videos on a variety of topics (see below). Videos range from 10-20 minutes in length and are taught by labor law attorneys, seasoned labor educators, arbitrators, and others.
More videos will be added regularly in order to offer you up-to-date Tips and Tricks to help keep your skills up.
Current Videos: CLICK HERE for a preview
- Keeping Notes of Negotiating Sessions
- Digital Public Records Requests from Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Looking Up Language in Digital Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Using Your Smart Phone or Digital Calendar to Keep a "to do" List and Scheduler
- Requesting Information from a Unionized Employer
- Being or Becoming a Great Steward